Westwood Residences is the 1st ever bike-themed development to be built in Singapore situated near the energy of the Jurong Lake District. It is also a rare Executive Condominium (“EC”) nestled within the Westwood landed estate, not surrounded by HDB flats. This contemporary development is inspired by the philosophy of balanced healthy living for all 3 generations of grandparents, parents and children, creating the perfect platform for the whole family to bond with each other.
An Exciting New Development just ~500m away from Westwood Residences EC
- Mixed-used development, next generation industrial estate of the future.
- Where 100,000 people work, live, play, learn and create.
- Enterprise + People + Technology come together
- Connected to Jurong West Residential Area at various point
- With Urban Plaza integrated with Public Transport Network
- Comprises of Retail, Lifestyle and F&B Outlets
Cycle Towards Balanced Living, 1st Bike themed Development with mini velodrome, secured bike garage, bike maintenance, traffic garden, 50m lap pool, indoor / outdoor gyms and a multi-purpose court for tennis, basketball ,futsal and many more
Exciting Jurong Transformation
Minutes to upcoming Jurong Innovation District (JID) with proposed Integrated Rail Network, Retail, Lifestyle and F&B outlets just ~500m away. Close proximity to Jurong Lake District which consist of 250,000 sqm shopping, dining & entertainment spaces & 500,000 sqm office spaces
RARE EC launch in Jurong.
DO NOT MISS! Choice units catered to your needs 9 Blocks, 480 units, with a selection of 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom, 3 bedroom premium, 4 bedroom, 4 bedroom premium and 5 bedroom units
Located within landed enclave – Westwood Avenue
- Easy access to Orchard, CBD via PIE & AYE expressway nearest MRT station is Boon Lay MRT (East-West Line)
- Amenities nearby are Gek Poh Shopping Centre.
- 3 MRT Stops to JEM, Westgate and JCube
- Recreation nearby are Japanese and Chinese Gardens.
- Notable educational institutes nearby include , NTU, Rulang Primary School, River Valley High, Canadian International School.
THE NATIONAL CYCLING PLAN With cycling as a form of sustainable, healthy and inclusive transport and recreational activity, Singapore is working towards becoming a bike-friendly city. The National Cycling Plan is a government initiative to develop cycling routes for recreational and short commuting purposes, which will be integrated into a comprehensive network throughout Singapore. By 2015, 100 km of intra-town cycling paths will have been developed in several cycling towns. Another 90 km of cycling paths will be added to more towns by 2020.
|Project Name||Westwood Residences|
|Developer||KBD Westwood Pte Ltd|
|Location||Woodlands Avenue 12/ Gambas Avenue|
|Address||101, 103, 105, 107, 109, 111 Woodlands View|
|Tenure||99 Years from 14 April 2014|
|Total Units||480 units|
|Gross Site Area||48,806sqm|
|Unit Types||2BR, 3BR, 3BR Premium, 4BR, 4BR Premium & 5BR|
|2 Bedroom||689 - 765||FULLY SOLD|
|3 Bedroom||948 - 991||$699,500 - $792,900|
|3 Bedroom Premium||1034||$746,700 - $871,300|
|4 Bedroom||1152 / 1195||$888,200 - $991,400|
|4 Bedroom Premium||1238 / 1281||$908,500 - $1,018,100|
|5 Bedroom||1464 / 1518||$1,132,200 - $1,190,800|